Miked's thread

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ikumdo, Oct 17, 2006.

1. ikumdo

ikumdo New Member

Hey what happened to Miked's thread about genetics and and his opinion that some people didn't want to read. That was a good thread. At least it was to the point, honest, and real. Where is it I can't find.
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

While very astute and insightful, the post was more than a bit profane. Since profanity isn't allowed here I'm not surprised if the thread disappeared. Too bad, too, because it was what Hayleycole and others including myself have been saying for months about this illness - with different words. ;>)

Marta
  3. maedaze

maedaze New Member

I think the swearing might have done it. dont think your allowed to swear here... its just like being at grandmas house!! hahahah

I was going back to print off one of the answers someone replied, about the difference (maybe) of cfs and cfs and fibro. Made sence to my situation, but its gone and i can't remember who posted it. It was really good.
  4. ikumdo

ikumdo New Member

Darn Miked. I guess you were keeping it a little to real for them. You post again and omit the profanity. That post was classic bro. You really lifted my spirits with that one. I wanted to print it off and show it to my therapist. She listens quite well but I think she doesn't really believe in cfs/fibro. Other than my doubts about her beliefs she's great. I just needed her to see that post.
  5. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Miked, you've got some intelligent and comprehensive thoughts about this illness. I know you can write without the expletives so why not share your thoughts simply? The rules say no profanity and going against the rules will get you knocked off every time. Don't waste good thinking trying to make a point that isn't worthwhile. People need to hear what you're saying.

Marta