Miki regarding ZMA and Guai

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caring, Aug 5, 2003.

1. caring

caring New Member

I did the e-mail rather than the phone and this is my reply:

The magnesium in the ZMA product is derived from inorganic materials that are chelated with amino acids so there is no plant product involved. I hope this information helps! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

So is this okey for me to continue to use with my Gaui?

I thank you for your help it is greatly appreciated.

caring
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for letting me know. I will order some from here. Even though the other formula was supposed to be the same, the other one was not made from inorganic material.

This should be fine with the Guai.

Love, Mikie
  3. caring

caring New Member

I thank you and I will do the same.

Also is it okey if I continue to ask questions about this
    treatment from you as you have so much experience with it.

gentle hugs
    caring
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Those of us who have been on the Guai for a long time are always happy to answer questions. It can be a little difficult in the beginning because there is simply sooooo much info one has to understand to do the protocol properly. I had to read the book through three times just to feel comfortable with the info.

There is one person here who has been on the Guai even longer than I. My memory is shot today and I can't remember who it is, but she is very knowledgeable on the Guai protocol. There are a couple of others who are in the starting stages. It's nice if you can find a Guai buddy who is doing the treatment along with you.

I don't know if you remember Sky; she doesn't post very often here. She and I did the whole thing together and celebrated our anniversaries. It's hard to believe that in May, it was two years.

As you may know, I found my dose at 600 mgs right off the bat and had a flare followed by some nice little remission days. I decided since I had been sick for so long, going on 13 years now, that I would increase the dose gradually to speed up the process. I'm now up to 2400 mgs. a day and my doc can't believe the progress I have made on the Guai. Seems the longer we use it, the better it works.

I do not believe Guai is the end all for our illnesses. The more treatments one uses, the more synergy on experiences and the benefit is greater than the sum of the treatments. I am very excited and thankful to you because the ZMA is one of the best things we can do for pain and sleep and it works synergystically with all our other treatments.

Mel was instrumental in getting people to try the ZMA. Many were hesitant at first and he would even buy it and send it to people. When it became evident that it is such good stuff, ProHealth started stocking it for us. This is why I tell people to let ProHealth know if there is something they are buying elsewhere which is helping them.

Well, I certainly got off topic here, but I want you to know that any question you may have is welcome. If you are wondering about something, someone else is probably wondering the same thing.

BTW, there are different formulas which use the name, ZMA. There are people who will tell you that they are all the same, but as you can see, they are not. The one I used was made from vegetable sources and the one from ProHealth is inorganic. Mel is the one who told us that it is important to take the correct formula to get good results.

Love, Mikie
  5. beckster

beckster New Member

I had been confused as to whether ZMA was ok or not. Couldn't find any small print. So now we know!!!!!!!!
    Beckster