Mikie - 4th day on Guai - I'm not a whimp!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Seeseaisme, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

This is the 4th day on the guai and I'm starting to feel some big time pain(like I needed more). I was forewarned in the book. According to the protocol this is what happens, right?

I'm gonna stick to it, cause Dr. Amand says it is not for whimps. And I am not a whimp (she says while grimacing).

I updated my profile recently and put my pic in, just thought you might like to see me.

Wish me the best. Do you recall your first few days. Was it like a flare starting.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2005]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Was it taken by a professional? You have a beautiful smile and it looks like the camera loves you.

Hang in there and if the Guai flare gets too bad, the dose is too high right now. You can lower it a tad and slowly build back up. Just know that this means the Guai is working for you and eventually, your FMS symptoms will reverse.

Keep us updated.

Love, Mikie
  3. Seeseaisme

Seeseaisme New Member

Yes, it was professional my mom, sister, and I had them done together. Thank you.

I will keep you updated. I'm only talking 300mg 2 x a day. The pain is there, but I can handle it. Thanks