Mikie, 4th peptide yet?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Feb 24, 2012.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I've been waiting to hear how your 4th shot went. Have you had it yet? I have had a set back sort of. I have a lot of trouble with my hearing and had it tested. It is worse than I thought and I am going ahead with hearing aids, which will set me back $3200, so peptides are on hold. The other thing is I finally got through on the docs phone and left a message but never heard anything, which is not impressive in my opinion but as I said it is on hold for now anyway but I'll be watching for your progress.

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry the injections are on hold and about the hearing loss and outlay for hearing aids. I just keep my fingers crossed that I don't have any huge expenses. Hope you hear back from the doc.

I've posted here that I did get my fourth injection yesterday and it really took well. I was on the go all day. Only problem is that it left me so energized that I didn't get to sleep til 3:00 this morning. I feel slightly tired but great! I'll post more when this shot is a few days older. So far, so good. Thanks for asking.

Say your prayers that you will find the money to get the injections and I'll pray for you too. I did and the money showed up from a most unexpected place. Good luck.

Love, Mikie