MIkie and chat and log off

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beans, Nov 20, 2002.

1. beans

beans New Member

I really do not have time for Chat room.
    I can sit down and quickly type out my thoughts and then go do what I need to do and come back and read messages.

Am I not welcome here should I log off all together.

Beans
  2. beans

beans New Member

I really do not have time for Chat room.
    I can sit down and quickly type out my thoughts and then go do what I need to do and come back and read messages.

Am I not welcome here should I log off all together.

Beans
  3. beans

beans New Member

Because I am extra tired and weary and worn out and exhausted and Mikie wrote this to me.
    Beans

I bet you would enjoy posting on our Chit Chat Forum where we talk about non-FMS/CFS topics. It's a fun group where you can discuss pretty much anything. They tell jokes, act silly, and generally have a good time over there. It's good to get away from our illnesses from time to time.

We try to keep this forum for illness-related topics. Go to the top of the page to the strip where you sign in. You will see "Message Boards." Click on it and it will give you a list of all the forums we have here.

Love, Mikie
    some wrote me a note telling me I should use the Chat room.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Of course you are welcome here, but we do not use this area for chit chat unrelated to our illnesses. We talk about the weater, jokes, food, recipes, kids, sex, all kinds of things over there.

If you are too busy to click twice to go to the appropriate area to post, that is fine, but please do not post non-illness topics here. Thank you.

Mikie
  5. nell-UK

nell-UK New Member

Hi Beans....

If you go to the top of the page and click on message boards a whole load of them wil come up, amongst them is another board the same as this called the chit chat forum, that is what Mikie was talking about, not the chat room...

Hope this helps,

Nell.
  6. Teresa6868

Teresa6868 New Member

Hey thanks so much!! The chit chat board's great I did not know it was even there, I learned something new here today, DUH!!!

Thanks again Teresa
  7. teach6

teach6 New Member

This is the board for CFS. It is also the board for FM, which makes it the board for CFS and FM. There is no separate board for either syndrome. I hope this clears things up.

Barbara
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I just moved another of you threads over to the Chit Chat Forum.

Mikie