MIKIE AND JELLYBELLY WEIRD THINGS HAPPENING

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ejay, Feb 18, 2003.

1. ejay

ejay New Member

HI GUYS THINGS GOING WELL WITH ANTIBIOTICS AND LYMPTHATIC MASSAGE AND BLOOD CLEANSING THEN ADDED THE SILVER DROPS ALL OFF A SUDDEN 3 DAYS AGO WE DO ALL IN THE SAME DAY THEN NEXT DAY WAKE UP LEFT EYE SO INFECTED JUST OOZING TERRIBLE WITH YELLOW DISCHARGE START GETTING SICK ALL DAY AND NIGHT NEXT DAY NOTHING NO EYE INFECTION NOTHING FEEL GREAT OTHER THAN HAD TO TAKE PAIN MEDS JUST TO PULL BLANKETS OVER ME ONCE HUBBY GIVES ME THIS AND HAS TIME TO WORK I'M UP AND FEEL GREAT GIRLFRIEND WHO IS LIC. IN MASSAGE THERAPY ETC AND DONE NON STOP READING ON THIS AND WORK ON ME SHE IS 66 AND SAYS THIS IS HER LIFES MISSION TO CURE ME[HAHA]SD THAT SHE READ THAT THE TOXINS MYCROPLASMA CAN COME OUT THIS WAY OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT OR THAT MAYBE WE REALLY HAVE IT MOVING WHAT DO YOU 2 THINK?
  2. sssupermom

sssupermom New Member

Very interested in what you are doing? what should I search for? maybe you are cleaning your systme?
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The pus form in a boil type lesion on my chest and break open twice. I think the infections can strike us where we are vulnerable.

Love, Mikie