Mikie and Shirl.........HELP!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ksp56, Sep 13, 2003.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I sent you both an email a short time ago and it was returned. I used my ISP to send it and used the copy to so I could write to you both in one letter. Did I do something wrong?

I have your address' as (eg) Shirl-Admin@ProHealthInc.com

Is that right, or did I fog out and mess it up?

I'd like to resend it so if you could please tell me what I did wrong I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Love,

Kim
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That is the correct address for Shirl and mine is the same only with my name. Occassionally, the mailbox at ProHealth will go down. There is no one there on the weekends to repair it or to forward our e-mails to us. I suggest you try again on Mon. I'm sorry; I know this is a pain.

When the e-mail is addressed to both of us with Shirl first, I usually don't get copied on it. Shirl will usually forward a copy to me if it's addressed to both of us.

Love, Mikie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have not received an email from you either, I just checked to make sure.

Please resend it, but will probably, like Mikie said not receive it till Monday.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I will try again on Monday! These days I never know if it's me and the fog, or just routine mishaps! LOL

Have a nice weekend!

Love,

Kim
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Shirl and Mikie....... I think it was ME who made the mistake. I think I typed in .Inc.com!!!!! Imagine me making a mistake, I just don't get it......... Hmmm!

Will try sending again! Please let me know if you receive~

Hugs,

Kim

[ advertisement ]