)))))))))))) MIKIE((((((((((( anyone else?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sues1, Feb 1, 2006.

1. sues1

sues1 New Member

when you use Jarro-Dophilus what else should be taken at that time. I am trying to learn and understand it and not jump in and do all wrong.

I used to have a brain, but it is hard for me now to comprehend much. I have been using the earch box and looking up much......I am gathering bits and pieces.

You are truly an inspiration to all of us......HUGS Susan
  2. MKlady

MKlady New Member

The FFC doc has told me I can take it first thing in a.m. on an empty stomach with my T3/T4 and my Boluoke (lumbrokinase). So that's what I do...then wait at least 1/2 hour before eating.

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I take it first thing or between meals. I've found that if I have a stomach ache, a couple of the capsules will get rid of it regardless of when I've eaten.

Sorry to be so late answering this. I've felt so well that I've been busy.

Love, Mikie
  4. sues1

sues1 New Member

Mikie I am so glad you are feeling well and on the go.
    Thanks for in info.

Every body is being so kind.......
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I appreciate it. Yes, it's soooooo great to be feeling well again. I was down from Thanksgiving til the first of the year. Even then, it took time for me to get to feeling as well as I am now. I've had remissions before, so I tread carefully and never proclaim that I'm well. I don't want to jinx it :)

Good luck with the probiotics. They heal the gut and that is where one must start the healing process.

Love, Mikie
  6. jane32

jane32 New Member

Can these be kept in my pill box overnight? I keep them in the fridge now.

Also, how do you know if it is even working?[This Message was Edited on 02/02/2006]