Mikie & everyone re: zappers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Oct 8, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

What did you think about my post under flu shots that I can find a way to provide zappers for those who cannot afford one & cannot build it themselves?

Not to make any money, just for the exact cost of the items & shipping, my neighbor has agreed to help me construct them until I get it figured out for myself???

Can you let me know & others weigh in too with suggestions on how to make this work?

If I could pay for them all myself I would.

Probably after I get my check for the 236k for solving the Maryland shooting rampage I will be able to afford it.

Seriously I do have a theory about those (of course I would, I am a news junkie with an over active brain with too much time on my hands)

Anyway, let me know, we can talk on the phone if we need to.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

What did you think about my post under flu shots that I can find a way to provide zappers for those who cannot afford one & cannot build it themselves?

Not to make any money, just for the exact cost of the items & shipping, my neighbor has agreed to help me construct them until I get it figured out for myself???

Can you let me know & others weigh in too with suggestions on how to make this work?

If I could pay for them all myself I would.

Probably after I get my check for the 236k for solving the Maryland shooting rampage I will be able to afford it.

Seriously I do have a theory about those (of course I would, I am a news junkie with an over active brain with too much time on my hands)

Anyway, let me know, we can talk on the phone if we need to.

Jaci
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think if you are serious, you need to discuss this with James. For myself, I think you could be opening yourself up for liability exposure and using ProHealth's board for this might open them up as well.

Homemade zappers are not nearly as durable as the ones which are sold. They must be tested to ensure they are providing the exact wave needed to kill pathogens.

I admire your wanting to help others and suggest you take it up with James.

Love, Mikie
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I never though of that, I just feel so bad for some of these people and I wish I could do something.

Is James the owner?

If I get enough interested people I will contact him, no one has responded yet though, yes I am very seroius.

I am one of those people who makes pies & casseroles for the neighbors, I just love people & I am pretty much housebound most of the time so I need to do something to keep myself busy and cooking is one of the things I just love so I try to do more of the things I can. Can't do hockey games anymore, the noise gets to me, a lot I cannot do as you all know but when I see something I can I just wanna seize the oppty.

Jaci