Mikie - FINALLY LOST WEIGHT!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by amymb74, Mar 11, 2003.

1. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

Just wanted to let you know that I finally lost 8 pounds - it took almost 6 weeks but hopefully my 'melt' will start. It gave me the encouragement to stick w/sommersizing. You probably have no idea why I'd be saying thank you to you but your posts about the diet convinced me to try it, so thank you. Amy
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Good for you. We are all so different. Some drop a lot of weight right off and for others, it takes a while. I'm glad you stuck with it as I think it's also a very healthy way to eat and one you can stick with.

Again, congratulations!!!

Love, Mikie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Congratulation to you! My husband lost forty pounds on Suzanne's way of eating. My cousin lost 20 something pounds.

Its really easy as you are not hungry all the time like most diets.

At first my cousin was loosing slowly, then she really started dropping the pounds. The reason I am so familiar with what she did, I encouraged her to try it and loaned her my books, she kept me updated on her progress.

She is now back to her desired weight. My husband still have a way to go!

Richard (husband) also took; 'Chitosan', first we got it from the shopping channel, it cost almost $60.00 dollars, then Pro Health is selling it, and its a whole lot cheaper! Go to the 'Store' link and read about it. I think it really helped him with the fat elimination along with Suzanne's diet.

But if you are allergic to shellfish, you can't take it.

I just loaned the book to my son, he just realized he is 20 lbs over his normal weight. Everyone seems to do well on this without complaining.

Good luck, and I hope you lose all you need too.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

the somersizing book this past weekend. In the process of reading it, slowly as I do everything.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It is much easier to understand the separation of food types and her recipes are specifically made for easy and fast preparation. It's the "Fast And Easy" book. All her books, except maybe the dessert cookbook, explain the food combining theory, but some of the earlier ones were more difficult to understand. I don't think I really "got it" til I read this last book.

Love, Mikie