Mikie-forgot to include it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mastersinger, Aug 22, 2003.

1. mastersinger

mastersinger New Member

Hi!! Thanks for responding . I forgot to mention i am on guaif-He has me on 1200 a day. I think it is helping some,but I haven't read up on what I should be staying away from. Over the week-end I was outside one evening at a party and felt sick the next day-son came down with hayfever. Went on zithromax for 5 days. Really tired. He has me on 6 more refills. do you think the humidifier is a good deal? I snore-and probably have sleep apnea-mouth is open a lot at night-very dry in night and morning. Thanks again!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Humidifiers have to be kept really clean to avoid mold and if you have allergies going on right now, it might make things worse. I guess you could try it. I have tried using mine in the living area, but it didn't do much good. I tried it in the bedroom and it caused a couple of rust spots on my gun. Of course, I live down here in the swamps and that may have something to do with it.

You can read Dr. St. Amand's book, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About FIBROMYALGIA," and it will explain the sals. It's a very good book on FMS even if you don't decide to do the protocol.

Love, Mikie