MIKIE///HYDROGEN PEROXIDE USES

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by merrybob, Jul 31, 2003.

1. merrybob

merrybob New Member

HEY ALL BACK IN 1987-89 I WORKED FOR A BIG GROUP OF CHIROPRACTORS AND THEY USED 32% FOOD GRADE PEROXIDE MIXED IN WATER TO TREAT DIFFERENT AILMENTS. I WOULD GET IT FOR THEM FROM THE AMISH DAIRY FARMERS WHOM PUT IT IN THIER WATER TO CONTROL BACTERIA AND VIRUSES.
    IT WAS VERY STRONG BUT DID WORK FOR WOMEN WITH RE ACURRENT YEAST INFECTIONS.
    SIDE EFFECTS WERE: RAISED WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT-DUE TO THE PEROXIDE ASSISTING THE BODY IN RIDDING ITSELF OF BACTERIA/VIRUSES.
    SLIGHT RAISE IN BODY TEMP: DUE TO THE SAME
    THIER THEORY: VIRUSES CAN NOT SURVIVE IN A HIGHLY OXYGENATED ENVIROMENT AND THE HYD PEROXIDE RAISED THIS LEVEL.
    I SEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY AFTER TRYING EVEYTHING AND THIS WORKING. BUT I WOULD NOT TRY IT WITHOUT A GOOD SUPERVISION AT ALL. BE WELL
    JUST FOR SOME WEIRD ALTERNATIVE MEDICAL STORIES.....
    M BOB
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have seen things on the web about using the food-grade peroxide for various uses. Thanks for the info.

Love, Mikie
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have used the 35% grade of peroxide in water and baths, BUT I do not recommend it because of just what you said, it can be dangerous to those who do not know the how and why of it. NOt to mention people with small children in the home.

For baths, the 3% store grade works just find, and is not dangerous.

One thing you do need to keep in mind about that high grade is that it will kill all bacteria (good and bad) taken internally, so it could cause as much harm as good in the wrong hands. It needs to be diluted precisely, nothing to mess around with for sure.

This is not weird alternative meds, its been around a long long time, it works but like you said, you do need to be surpervised by a professional.

I do not recommend this at all.

Shalom, Shirl