Mikie I bought a zapper today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mollystwin, Oct 11, 2006.

1. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I just ordered the hilga clark zapper online and I can't wait to get it. I was going to wait a while to order because of the cost, but decided to just do it now!!

I'll let you know how I like it.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you have an active infection, like a cold, you can use it for 20 mins. in the manual mode and then let it run through the cycles of the auto mode. That will really cut short the life of the cold.

It was the clearing up of my toenail fungus which convinced me that the thing works.

Keep us updated on how it works for you.

Love, Mikie
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

wonder what the zapper is....

Is there a thread I can go and read about it on?

Thanks, Sue
  4. dahopper

dahopper New Member

But I want the best one...they had a few to pick from...tell me exactly what I need to order. Thanks for the info in advance.
    Hugs
  5. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Because Mikie said she had one for years and that it still worked great. I bought the $189 model.

For anyone who wants more info on zappers, do a search on this site. Mikie has a few posts that explain them very well. I just have to try this!
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There are directions for building your own but you have to have it tested to ensure it produces the correct wave pattern. We had one member whose husband made one for her but it was always breaking, not very sturdy.

The Clark machine is very well built. I think the basic machine works just fine but if one wants to target specific types of pathogens, it's cheap to buy the little cards which plug into the zappers.

No matter how much or how little one spends, it is a basic concept of a gizmo which produces a specific low-frequency, low-voltage current. There are cheaper models out there but the Clark zapper is made in Germany and is very sturdy. The expensive Rife machine types of zapper, costing thousands, are generally used by professional healthcare practitioners. I don't think we really need them. It's cheaper to pay a practitioner with a Rife machine to diagnose us if we want to know what pathogens get a "hit" when the machine is dialed to different frequencies. The basic zapper will kill them all with it's basic frequency.

Anyone wanting to know more can Google or do a search here on zappers to see our old posts.

Love, Mikie
  7. dahopper

dahopper New Member

Mollystwin and Mikie....I am going to buy one. I have been out of town so sorry so late to Thank You both.
    Hugs
    Debbie Hopper
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think anything we can do to help keep the pathogen load down, without having to take medications with their unwanted side effects, is a good thing. I've studied physics a bit and know that there is a scientific basis for how zappers work. Everything has its discrete destructive frequency, pathogens, buildings, even us.

BTW, colloidal silver is effective against all the pathogens too. You can buy it or get a machine to make your own. I do not think cheap machines or cheap colloidal silver are effective, though. The smaller the silver particles, the better it works. There are urban myths about turning blue or gray from using it but you couldn't take enough to have that happen. Dr. Nicolson recommends it along with the ABX.

It is used in a nonmedicinal form to control fungus in swimming pools and is very effective. But I digress...I've gotten away from zappers.

I can only tell y'all that mine has cleared up my toenail fungus and if I use it when I'm sick in the manual mode for three days, I will Herx just like I do with medications which kill pathogens.

Love, Mikie
  9. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I am zapping right now! I think I herxed yesterday. We'll see what happens today!
  10. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Hi there mollystwin and Mikie,
    I just bought a zapper too. I got the Terminator ll Zapper by Don Croft for $115.00. I get it because it's small and you can place it in your sock or wrap a arm wrap around it.
    Thanks Mikie for letting me know about zappers ;)
    Dee50
  11. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Let us know how you get along with your zappers. Keep us updated.

Dee, I love the name of your zapper, Terminator II. When it changes modes, does Arnold's voice tell you? Mine just beeps, not nearly as exciting as Terminator II.

I'll be using my zapper more because I am giving up the Doxycycline until they know what is wrong with my digestive track. I'm on the very low-fat diet and the pain and fever are improving. Sounds more like gallbladder to me than GERD, but it could be both; however, the foods which are supposed to aggravate GERD have no effect on me. I'm sitting here enjoying my nice no-fat cottage cheese with some peach slices. Oy! What a feast :)

Love, Mikie
    [This Message was Edited on 10/14/2006]
  12. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Mikie Arnold's voice well I'll let ya know I get it the 19th of this month. The company did say the zapper will have no label on it-Maybe Arnold sued them because of the name!
    Mikie do you hate red beets? It's the perfect GB food:)
    Take care of yourself.

I pulsed my Homepathic 4210 Viral Isode combination (for the relief of viral & respiratory infections and clearing lungs) Took it 4 times and I'm sick as a dog in the lungs-I'm still in shock:)My lungs felt fine before I pulsed the 4210!
    I'm glad you are feeling a little better.
    Love Dee50
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope the zapper helps your lungs.

Funny thing, just before I got this gb attack, or whatever it turns out to be, I had just juiced some raw beet slices with other veggies and apples. The only beets available were organic; I really scrubbed them well before juicing. I have to wonder, in light of the spinach thing, whether the beets caused some kind of infection. I've used them for years to help with liver health.

Now, I have an elevated liver enzyme, which would be consistent with a faulty gb. I'll know after they neclear scan, which is on Tues.

Let us know how The Terminator II works out for you.

Love, Mikie
  14. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

Mikie, I sure pray your scan goes well today. I only used canned beets and canned spinich. I was in a lot of pain in the upper right hand side under my rib cage when they ran my GB scan but I think it was my colon spasming and not my gb-but no one believed me. All said oh no it's your gb.I don't no what my liver was doing at that time. Well at least you will no after this scan if it's your gb. I'm so hoping you don't need a surgury. Thinking about ya today, I'll be in there with you for the scan in spirit:)
    Love, Dee50
  15. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You are so sweet. I'm basically just lazing around this morning but I need to get into the shower here shortly. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Thanks again.

Love, Mikie
  16. dahopper

dahopper New Member

Just wanted to let you guys know I received my Terminator 11 Zapper today. I was shocked....how can something this small work like it says it will. Is it really a good investment? I have not had a chance to read about it or try it yet. I just got back home from Dallas from having my fourth (I think) antiviral IV. I am losing track. LOL
    Please advise me on my big purchase. Hugs, Love Debbie
  17. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

All zappers do is emit a low-frequency, low-voltage current with a specific wave shape. That is all it takes to kill pathogens in the bloodstream. I know it sounds like science fiction or snake oil but it does work. It isn't necessary to have a large machine. These little gizmos are very effective. I've had mine for about five years and used it with excellent results.

If anyone in your family gets a cold, have them use the zapper and the cold will not last as long. One winter here, everyone was sick with horrible colds. My Mom and I both got colds but we immediately got on the zapper. Ours were cleared up in a couple of days. Other people were sick and coughing for weeks.

You'll be glad you got it.

Love, Mikie
  18. dahopper

dahopper New Member

how long do you recommend me using it a day at first? Can it hurt to leave it on all day? Are you suppose to move it around to different spots? How can you tell it is helping or doing its job? I know I am full of questions but just would like to know more about it. Hugs, Love Debbie
  19. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Does your zapper have a preprogrammed cycle where it zaps and stops and zaps and stops and zaps again? The Clark unit has one which is supposed to be the ideal setting. I think that is the best way to start. I would definitely advise against leaving it on all the time. I only use mine in the manual mode when I'm fighting an active infection.

How does your zapper attach to the body? Does it have wrist/ankle bands? If so, overuse can cause a rash or burning where the bands attach. Also, harsh Herxing can occur if too many pathogens die off at one time. Whether one has a Herx depends upon how many pathogens one has in the bloodstream when the zapper is used and how many are killed.

Love, Mikie
  20. dahopper

dahopper New Member

is a Terminator 11 by Don Croft....I guess I bought the wrong one. :-( That is why I was so surprised when I saw it. It is a tiny black box with no straps and just a on off button. It has two pennies atached to it and uses a nine volt battery. I don't think this one is programmed to do like you said. I can send it back but I think they charge a 25% restocking fee. Mickie what would you do?
    Thank You so much for helping me here. Love, Debbie