Mikie, I got email marketed from this site...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, Oct 25, 2002.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Mikie, I recieved an email that looked like it would be a fibromyalgia story. It had many emails it was mailed to. It turned out at the end to be an advertisement for Shaklee Vitamins. I was furious, as they are targeting people who are dying for a solution of some sort. The name on the email is: Kelly Bertrand and the email for her was kmb21@msn.com Thanks for any help. I know that you've warned people about leaving their emails on the board & I haven't since I saw that, but nobody should post their email on this board. dolsgirl
  2. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Mikie, I recieved an email that looked like it would be a fibromyalgia story. It had many emails it was mailed to. It turned out at the end to be an advertisement for Shaklee Vitamins. I was furious, as they are targeting people who are dying for a solution of some sort. The name on the email is: Kelly Bertrand and the email for her was kmb21@msn.com Thanks for any help. I know that you've warned people about leaving their emails on the board & I haven't since I saw that, but nobody should post their email on this board. dolsgirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'll have to send this to James to see if he can find the culprit since we don't have a screen name. This person will be banned.

Y'all, this is why I keep reminding you that it can be a real nusiance to put out your e-mail publicly, if not downright dangerous. There are all kinds of people out there who scan boards like this for addresses for different purposes.

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate all of our members' vigilance on our board.

Love, Mikie
  4. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Bumping the message up so people will see it that may have missed it before. dolsgirl