Mikie - Is Low Pressure/ storm killing you like it is me?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by klutzo, Sep 4, 2003.

1. klutzo

klutzo New Member

OMG, I had forgotten how awful I felt the last time we had a tropical low hit us. I guess you are too far south to be suffering the floods that we rea having up here, but are you feeling the pain?
    Every muscle in my body aches, and I can't even force myself to run errands or do my exercise routine. All I want to do is stay in bed.
    I guess if you are still herxing from Famvir you won't notice the difference, but I sure do. I was doing so well, and this has just slapped me right down. I wish it would hurry up and move. I guess I should just be thankful that that force four hurricaine is turning away from us.
    Ouch!
    Klutzo
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I live in Ohio, maybe you heard on the news channels that we have had sooo much rain. It rained for almost a week here. Flooding was unbelievable. We broke record rain falls that was set back in 1890. The rains have finally stopped, and its starting to dry up some. During the whole time it rained.. So much pain, all I could do too was sleep, lay in bed. I was miserable. Never experienced this kind of thing, pain coming on with rain. Or maybe not having enough sunlight, the dreariness day after day got to me so.

Got out today took my dog to the park, had some fun. So glad it stopped raining here!!!!!
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've been wondering and praying for all y'all up in harm's way. We are not getting the low pressure spinning off this storm. I'm sorry this is making you so miserable. I do get some symptoms from changing barometric pressure, but not as severely since I have been on the Guai.

You know, the more I think about the Guai, the more I am starting to believe that it works in ways other or beyond what Dr. St. A has theorized. I am starting to think that it actually works on the pathogens in our bodies. These pathogens typically invade the synovial fluid surrounding our joints. It is the changes of pressure on this fluid which can cause our joints to hurt. Even though my x-rays would still show OA, I am not suffering the pain in my hands and knees. Claudia, Dr. St. A's co-author and nurse has had the same experience. Guai is not supposed to be able to help the OA which is considered permanent.

This may also explain why the Guai doesn't help everyone. If a person does not have stealth pathogens, perhaps the Guai does not help. Ajme theorized that the Guai works more like the bromelain only instead of removing the fibrin, the Guai removes the mucus which harbors pathogens.

I don't know what the answer is, but I hope you can get some relief from the storm. Take good care of yourself and rest up.

Love, Mikie
  4. jofla

jofla New Member

hi,
    My thoughts exactly. I really started feeling it yesterday afternoon. and this morning when I got up I told my hubby it is going to be a long couple of days. Looks like the storm is going to be exiting Florida about where I live. I hope it is easy on us!

Hope you feel better,
    Jo
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I am sorry for those in north Florida who will get hit directly with this beast. Hang in there!
    Mikie - I have always felt that OA is tied to poor assimilation of calcium, which then gets deposited in bone. I have enlarged bones in several places, as well as a bone spur in my spine. Since Guai is proven to remove calcium, maybe that is why it is helping your OA?
    I like your pathogen theory also. I have been taking huge doses of the highest quality OLE for a month now with no herx at all, and Pat Palmer was amazed that I am not flat on my back. No, this is not a herx, this is definitely low pressure....I've had this before when hurricaine Elena came. So, maybe Guai did not help me much due to low pathogen levels.
    I am wondering if maybe I have a Chiari problem. I've been reading up on it, and I do have a flat head in back...in fact, my head is so flat in back that a boyfriend in college called me "Gorilla head" as an affectionate nickname.
    I am glad you are not suffering from this.
    Klutzo
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The poor old Gulf Coast has really been hit this year, especially TX. I feel for everyone who has been hit so hard and who still will get hit.

Love, Mikie
  7. lovabuga

lovabuga New Member

I KIVE IN MASS.ON CAPE COD,FABIAN IS NOT ONLY TURNING INTO HURRICANE IT IS DOING HAVIC ALL TH WAY UP HERE.ALONG WITH THE TURNING WATERS IT IS TURNING ACHING INTO DOWNRIGHT AWFUL PAIN.HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AS I AM GOING TO HIDE THIS ONE OUT.I'LL LURK HERE AND THERE.

LOVABUGA
  8. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

Hey, Klutzo, I may get to see you without driving, tee hee

I have been so bad it took everything I had to get some errands done. It took me days but food was slim...

Since I am up higher, you can just stop on by as floating down the road. We are looking at 10 to 15 inches since it made a slight turn..... YIKES

I have been feeling lousy enough this was the icing.

Take Care....Get out our water wings

Ohio too, hmmmm guess good thing I did not go up...