Mikie, Need your help!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LeLeHpr, Sep 2, 2003.

1. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

I am looking for Transfer Factor 4000 & NT Factor and was unable to locate them in the store. Do you have any idea where I can find these two supplements?

Thanks in advance for your help!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am not sure, but the Transfer Essentials is called Transfer Essential Matrix 2000, but I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. There are products here with the NT Factor and they can also tell you about them.

Love, Mikie
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Have you checked w/our sponsors? There used to be a listing under message boards "transfer factor"....haven't checked the boards per se...but I would just about bet our sponsors can help you. Love CactusLil'
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please call our sponsor's (ProHealth) 1-800 number to ask about this. They should be able to help. Thanks, Lil, for catching this.

Lil, how are your doing? Well, I hope.

Love, Mikie
  5. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

I went to an internationally known MD/HO today who has put me on numerous supplements to combat FM/adrenal exhaustion. I will give the 1-800 number a call in the morning! I need to get on these supplements ASAP. I am no longer going to be a victim to this DD :)

Another part of treatment is spiritually and mental, he treats the "whole" person. You can only imagine how elated I am!

I will keep you posted on my progress. OH, Also he wrote me a script for Nystantin for candida infection, along with a very strict diet. Forgot to mention the desentization to vit c, which he wants me to get vit c via iv. So, I cannot wait to get this jump started!

Anyhow, I will check bak with you all in a bit! Thanks again!!

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Wow, this sounds exciting. Please do let us know how you are doing. Are you starting everything at once? It is usually to take them on at a time to ensure that you are not sensitive to anything. Also, if one of these really helps, it's nice to know which one.

There is sooooo much we can do for ourselves and soooo many treatment options. It can take a lot of patience for this trial and error, but it's worth it. I am so much better for all the stuff I am doing for myself.

I also attacked my illness on a mind/body/spirit basis. I even went through hypnotherapy which is designed to help me remember what it is like to be a healthy person. This was one of the most important parts of my healing.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie