???MIKIE or anyone???Have you done Heavy Metal detox.?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cobie, Oct 24, 2006.

1. cobie

cobie New Member

Hi Mikie,
    Im wondering if you have done a heavy metal detox? If so What When and How ??Dose used ? Do you know if it removes magnesium, zinc as well ? I see Rich has done it over two years... but doesnt mention a dose? Thankyou
    cobie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Blood tests for mercury and lead were low. There is a doc who does this here. Can't think of the name of the procedure right at the moment.

Love, Mikie
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I tested high for mercury some time ago and have been detoxing in different ways ever since. I had several DMPS IVs but I didn't tolerate that so well, although it is effective. I have been taking chlorella which is an excellent detoxing supplement and I had no side effects. I have also taken a Methionine combintation similar to that sold here. Also, inder the supervision of my ND, I have used a farinfrared sauna.

If you have not read it, a very good resource, is Detoxify or Die by Sherry Rogers.

Kathy
  4. emttoni

emttoni New Member

I stopped reading at heavy metal! I was trying to figure out how the music I have listened to for years could help here! I think im only reading with one eye open this morning. I had better go back to bed and start over!

~Toni~
  5. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

Prickes and toni,

That gave me the morning laugh!!!!!!!!!

But seriously folks,

A friend gave me Zeolite(Natural Celular Defense by Waiora) to detox...I was doing it in August, and it made me ache...but then I read somewhere that FM shouldn't detox...so I stopped...I'm confused by Rich's post about when to detox, so the mercury doesn't move itself into the brain...

Also, my youngest has Autism spectrum...and I was wondring for him, it there wasn't something I could use...he's 5.

Suz