Mikie or madwolf...please read Help feel terrible since shower.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Debgene56, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

It was suggested I send this question your way. It has been a hour and not much better but A little. My bp has been within normal range. Thanks for any help. Deb
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm sorry that I can not be of help on this. I have never heard of this happening. If you have any problems breathing, it's a medical emergency and you should go to the ER.

Madwolf is usually not here on Sundays.

Love, Mikie
  3. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

I don't have any problems breathing. I feel like a clobbered with the flu. Thanks for answering, Deb
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Now, this is just conjecture and may not be worth a sou, medically speaking.

Our immune systems produce inflammation to kill off infection. It is this inflammation which makes us feel so crappy when we have the flu.

Perhaps a hot shower simulates this inflammatory response in the body. I take hot showers, but I have heard that it isn't good for us.

Take care and feel better.

Love, Mikie
  5. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

That dose make alot of sense. Caus emy body did feel all inflamed after shower. also, I had no indigestion before I went in there. And I normally take a gentle shower. Thanks to you all, I am still sucking on tums, it is alittle better. These spasms end all by themselves usually, when I get my mind off the burping, it goes away on it's own. My temp was up lowgrade to. Love to all, Deb
    [This Message was Edited on 03/02/2003]
  6. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

7. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member