Mikie or Shirl. change of email address question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Debgene56, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

Hi guys, changed computer and internet provider. My email address has changed. I want to continue to post as Debgene56, but I need to know how to change my address for when I get a response to my posts. Can you help me please?

Mikie, my mom is doing okay. She has stage 3 non-small cell adnocarcinoma of the lung. It has spread in to the space between the lungs. Her bone and brain scan were normal. They are doing a pet scan and nuclear scan of the chest,abdomen and pelvis. As long as they don't find anything, her doc feels he can keep it under control, it is unoperable. She is going to the Geffen Cancer Center in Vero Beach, have you heard of him or the center. He seems like a very warm caring and spiritual man who believes in treating the whole body. This has really done a number on me. I got home this past sunday. I got 12 hours sleep today, and I felt so rotten it wasn't funny. I was totally hung over and felt like ten dumptrucks got me instead of one. I started PT this week, she said I had unbelievable knots thru my back and neck. Now I know why I have pain. Thanks for your concern, Love , Deb

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm sending up a prayer for you and your Mom; thanks for letting us know how she is doing. This sounds promising. I am not familiar with this clinic or doc, but I always think cancer is better treated at cancer centers.

Please take good care of yourself and get lots of rest. Keep us updated on you both.

Just click at the bottom of the page on the like to contact the webmaster and he can update your info.

Love, Mikie
  3. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

Thank you for your help, support and prayers, it means alot to me. Happy Easter to you and your family. Love, Deb