Mikie or Shirl please help...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joannie1, May 18, 2003.

1. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I am not sure if you have seen this but clueless posted a message for desperate help on sleeping. I was reading it and the second post is from theaxis1972 and he was horrible to her. He should not be speaking to anyone in this manner I don't think. if I were to get a post that was in this way I would feel terrible. We come here for help and security and NOT to be made to feel this way. Can you please look into this for clueless and for the rest of us that may have to deal with someone like him please.
    Thank you so much,
    Love
    Joannie
  2. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I didn't realize that was what that was for. I am totally discusted with that post and that person period. He should not be here in my opinion. He should not be allowed to be part of our message board. My feathers are really ruffled this morning!!
    Thanks again.
    joannie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have lost my tolerance for people who come here just to be rude and upset our members. Blatant disregard for decency will get people like this banned without warning.

We are free here to discuss issues and present different sides of the issue as long as we are not indecent, rude, or threatening. Shirl and I send e-mails to people who infringe on the rules, but who are not destructive, so I don't want to worry anyone here and make them afraid to post. However, this person's post was over the top and I see no reason to allow this kind of thing to continue.

We certainly appreciate it when y'all bring things to our attention as we can't be everywhere. Y'all help us to keep this place the kind of place we can come without stressing out over hostile people.

Love, Mikie