Mikie or Shirl....What happened to Kezza's posts??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dd, May 20, 2003.

1. dd

dd New Member

Did her family request that they be removed? Just wondering because they were still here last night.

Thanks,

Debbie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It was kinkypinky's post on kazza which we responded to and it has rolled over to page 2. I can't remember Kazza's full username, but her posts are most likely over on page 3 or even further. The board is moving very fast.

Love, Mikie
  3. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

I think the misunderstanding arose because in the post informing us that we have lost her, she was referred to as kezzanottm.

Her username was actually kezza_nottm

If you do a search of that name, you will find that all her posts are still there.

sad hugs
    Mary x
  4. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I just read them all, they are here, I am sorry, I thought they were gone, in most of them she mentions fear of dying from pulmonary embolism, she was misdiagnosed it sounds like to me, she did have the blood clot or clots that she was convinced of and they told her she did not.

She was just overwhelmed with fear of dying and she was only 23. She had black outs too, wonder what that was from???

Does anyone know if she was married or had children??

How very sad, makes me appreciate today. Just the very day before she died she had expressed fear of dying.

Jaci