Mikie, Peptide Injections

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Oct 25, 2012.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I have been out of the loop for a bit and wondered how all that is going. I found a post on the 10th but I think there should be more by now if I am right.

Don't know if I will ever be able to do them or not. Time will tell.

Thanks
    Sonya
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There is good news and bad news. All the symptoms associated with my conditions are gone except exhaustion. This leads me to believe there is something else going on. I just got over a UTI which really took the wind outta my sails. I am getting my next injection in a couple of weeks. It will be the last one. I am going to ask the doc if we can try to figure out what is going on with this exhaustion. I consider the injections a success. I really believe this exhaustion is due to something else. Now, if we can just figure out what...

I hope you are doing well.

Love, Mikie
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Sorry to hear about your fatigue. It is one thing I hate, hate, hate about FM. I pray you will be able to knock that out as well. Thanks for your response.

Sonya
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I really appreciate your interest. I'll post after the next injection and, hopefully, when I know more about this horrible exhaustion. Take care.

Love, Mikie
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I wasn't saying, "No thank you." I was saying, "No, don't thank me; I thank you." I did put the comma in the right place but it still might cause some confusion.

Love, Mikie
  6. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Looks right to me! and I know what you meant :)
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Whew!

Love, Mikie