Mikie....please explain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by seaview, Nov 12, 2002.

1. seaview

seaview New Member

How do yu know it is veggie based?What does it say on the label?I want to make sure none of my other vitamins are a problem(like calcium or multi)I thought that I had read you say that before about the ZMA....Do you take any other magnesium? I have always read how important it is for us. Any other insites are very appreciated....I do not have any one else to glean experience from...Thanks so much...Kathleen
  2. seaview

seaview New Member

How do yu know it is veggie based?What does it say on the label?I want to make sure none of my other vitamins are a problem(like calcium or multi)I thought that I had read you say that before about the ZMA....Do you take any other magnesium? I have always read how important it is for us. Any other insites are very appreciated....I do not have any one else to glean experience from...Thanks so much...Kathleen
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I can't help here, but am responding to bump your post up so that Mikie will see it in the morning.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

As I'm having my kitchen tiled and it's in the cabinet. I remember reading it on the label. I bought mine at a store before it was sold here at this site. You can call or e-mail ProHealth and they will tell you the origin of the magnesium.

Whenever someone says the Guai treatment failed them, I often wonder whether they were still taking supplements which rendered the Guai ineffective. It's really better to suspend all supplements when taking the Guai. You can add them in later, one at a time, to see if they will block the Guai. Also, we all have different levels of the ability of sals to block the Guai. Some of us can use a few sals and still get by. Some can use none.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]