Mikie - Re Natto

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Mar 4, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Dear Mikie,

What dose Nattokinase were you taking ? I had started with 2000 Fu 2 times a day but have now increased it to 3 times a day.

Am keenly following your peptide threads. :)

Lots of love,
    Deepak
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry; I don't remember. I took whatever was suggested on the product which I bought here, starting out slowly.

Love, Mikie
  3. deepak

deepak Member

:)

Hope your happiness on the peptides is continuing :)

Mikie, which brand of natto were you taking. I notice a few different brands make them and there is a huge difference in the prices. Currently I am taking Doctors best. Is this considered a good company in the USA ? Can you tell me which brands are considered reliable there please.

Love,
    Deepak
  4. misskoji

misskoji Member

We have that product in our store here:

https://www.prohealth.com/shop/product.cfm/product__code/N0384

ProHealth products are certified for purity and potency. Also, ProHealth donates money from all sales, into ME/CFS research. And it's those sales that make our community forums possible, so that we can all help one another along the way. Win/win/win, right? :)

I have many friends tell me how happy they are with our products. I love and use them, too. I don't have any personal experience with this product to offer, but I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you try it.

Best of luck and healing,

Misskoji

[This Message was Edited on 03/10/2012]
  5. deepak

deepak Member

Dear misskoji,

The problem I have is that prohealth international shipping rates to India are very high compared to another place I order from. I have also written to rich and customerservice about it. Compared to 12 $ which DHL takes, Prohealth shipping says 50 + $. Please also tie up with DHL which have MUCH lower rates and an equally good delivery time.

With love,
    Deepak
  6. inprog

inprog Member

If you go to Amazon and put in what you want in the search it will come up with companies to make it and then contact the companies directly that make it and see how shipping is. Some ship internationally perhaps through Amazon but probably not likely but just an idea. I have never tried to use a computer out of the U.S. Don't know the limitations of that. Allergy Research is a good company but don't know what their international rates are. Putting what you are interested in in the "google" brings up a lot of things too. Worth a try.
    Best,
    inprog
  7. deepak

deepak Member

But google throws up so many choices and companies , it gets confusing :)

I will surely order prohealth once their shipping rates are lowered but till then was trying to figure which companies are respected and trusted in usa for supplements :)

Love,
    Deepak
  8. inprog

inprog Member

I can go to Amazon Canada, for example. We cannot give direct links here on this board with dot coms. So you can see what they have for example to find that site by google. It is easy to find which one. You can go the the United States site for Amazon the same way as I said above and then pick from there and go to an individual company by google. I don't know what to say. : Allergy Research Group, Pure Encapsulations, Orthomolecular products are all products many doctors themselves stock to sell who treat alternatively that I have seen personally. Just saying, if that means anything. I don't know why google from India would not be the same as google from the US, for example. You would not have to go beyond a page. Most would be on the first page for suggestions. Life Extension ships around the world but don;t know the cost. They have something with Natto in it but not plain natto by itself. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Maybe buy large quantites to save on shipping. Have you asked Prohealth about shipping more than one item and weight, etc.? India is far from the US, you know. There are other ways around shipping like a places that will do it commercially to ship to your country. So many things one can find by google. Can you ask other Indians who are in the import export business how to defry shipping maybe. I am out of ideas.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/11/2012]
  9. deepak

deepak Member

Dear inprog,

I think you misunderstood me :)

I am not saying I cant find products or brands online. And google search would be the same anywhere, yes. What I am asking is within those multitude of brands which ones are very respected in USA and you did mention some names.

With love,
    Deepak
  10. inprog

inprog Member

I am presupposing that you have been to the U.S. when I myself have not been to India. I have Indian friends in the U.S. and will ask my friend the google question because I suspect it selects in searches for country location where you yourself are located first in some cases. I only know this when I try to buy something for my brother who lives in Canada and I want to buy it in Canada on-line to ship from Canada when I live in a U.S. location.

In the United States we have supplements called Professional Formulas that are not ever available in vitamin shops. This is still the case. Some of these products can be purchased from them directly on-line but most must be purchased from the physicians themselves who sell them when you are a patient of theirs. As Leah has said, I would add Thorne to the group and is my favorite one of the professional formulas. Although Pure Encapsulations is a professional formula, my sensitive body has never been able to handle their products energetically. I do not know if Thorne makes a natto. For your shipping you could google a good pharmacy such as this one or others that come up in your search: Homeopathic Pharmacy in Santa Monica, California and they ship around the world and carry many of the professional formulas and ones they don't carry, they special order for you. You can ask them which one they recommend so my only other idea. Hey, I thought I was out of ideas for you. :) Good luck!
    inprog (CFS for 20+ years and still here) so I have seen a lot of doctors, tried a lot of stuff, etc, etc,
  11. deepak

deepak Member

Leah :) Namaste :) Thanks for the help again ! Is life extensions a respected brand there ? I so want to order prohealth but the shipping for me is so expensive unless they also sell through iherb which has very low shipping and where I currently order from. I may try another brand natto once my doctors best gets over and see if my fibrinogen levels which are still not lowered, actually do lower. I am going to start a parasite cleanse program called PARAGONE today. I am also starting Fredds B12 protocol from today - will report on progress :). Hope you both are doing well !

Inprog - Thanks :) I will look up some of the brands you mentioned. Is Life Extensions a respected brand too ? We do get homeopathy medicines here as it is a popular alternative medical field in India. Will try those if none of what I am doing currently helps me. Wish you good health - you suffering from so long :(. Why dont you try the peptides too ?

With love,
    Deepak
  12. inprog

inprog Member

If you google them you will find their site plus their magazine and on the cutting edge. They are out of Florida. They have a natto formula but I don't know what is in it besides that. You don't have to be a member to buy. I have not checked it out yet. I am just doing heparin after having shot myself in the foot figuratively speaking taking serrapepidase/natto, etc. Sensitive to serrapepidase. Who knew it would cause me so many problems?
    I could try peptides but will have to see what Dr. Gruenn says. He might not think it is right for me. He knows I am on a limited budget. I am not flat on my back and have learned to live as I am because its been so long I can't remember any different in how I was before anymore. I see I used to have a career, etc in my memory file. :)
    Best, inprog
    [This Message was Edited on 03/13/2012]
  13. deepak

deepak Member

Thanks Inprog.

Its interesting about serrapeptase. The first 4-5 days i had it , it seemd like a miracle but then my pains seemed to increase and I used to feel hot all over ....dont know if thats herx or something but I stopped taking it. What would you feel ??

Love,
    Deepak
  14. deepak

deepak Member

Dear Leah :),

Namaste. :) ( It is the indian "hello" and it means I recognise the soul in you too ' )

When you say so and so brand is listed as medium good do you mean these are actual listings or do you mean what people perceive of the company ?

Love,
    Deepak