Mikie re: probiotic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nikki, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Nikki

Nikki Member

Didn't think about that. I use to take Bifidophilus Flora Force 1 in the am and pm (don't remember why I stopped). I still have some, and I'm gonna start back. Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

If this works, I'm gonna start ordering the JD sold here.

(Is ABX antibiotic as opposed to Bif & JD being probiotic?)

Love,
    Sharon
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yes, I have gotten lazy using abbreviations lately.

One thing I like about the JD is that it contains FOS which insures that it doesn't break down in the stomach but works in the intestines where it is needed.

Love, Mikie
  3. Nikki

Nikki Member

for the info . . . you're so great about responding to the questions on this board. I believe I can speak for everyone here . . . we really, really appreciate you. You make a difference in our lives.

Love,
    Sharon
  4. 600

600 New Member

The best is iFLORA by SEDONA! I tried almost everthing!
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

..is one you can get to your door having been refrigerated for the entire trip from where it was made until it gets put in your refrigerator. I am afraid to have any delivered in this heat, since heat destroys the live organisms, so I have to drive to the health food store and buy refrigerated.
    I wish I could find iFlora at the store, since I think it is the second best one out there, after Metagenics, which I can't afford.
    The reason Metagenics is so great and so expensive, is that it is delivered to your front door, packed in ice packs. I had taken probiotics for years, but within 2 weeks of starting Metagenics my sugar cravings went away....that's how much stronger it is because they are so careful not to let it get warm. After 2 months, I could not afford it, so I went back to another brand, and the sugar cravings came back.
    Klutzo
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Does not now have to be kept refrigerated to retain the bacteria count.

You have no assurance that the one sold from the refrigeration case at the healthfood store was delivered in a refrigerated truck from the manufacturer.

Love, Mikie