((Mikie)) sad to see you leaving as Mod.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, Sep 3, 2005.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

Hi Mikie~
    Your post stating your resignation from being a mod. here is just soooo long~ I wanted to post another one directly to you.
    I just wanna say that in all my time here,(about 3 yrs??)
    You've been most helpful and a real sweetheart~
    To me,..and too all of us here at pro-health!

I'm sad to see your giving up your title of moderator,..
    But HAPPY to hear your staying here!!
    I apreciate all you've ever done for me~
    I'll never forget how kind and helpful you were to me when my Gramma was passing away last yr.
    Wishing you wellness~
    hope to see around :)
    Hugs
    Tandy
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

for you~
    :)
  3. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Mikie,

I've always admired all the patience and help you have shown while being moderator. I use to get amused at how many time you had to explain to people about what the Brewers protocol was about. You went above and beyond the call of duty to trying to educate so many people. God Bless you!

Jar
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I really appreciate the kindness. I am at a crux in my healing and am weaning off the Klonopin. I am really tired and just need to take care of myself. I'll still be around. Thanks again. God bless you.

Love, Mikie
  5. hope4today

hope4today New Member

I too want to say thanks for the help and wisdom you have directly and indirectly through posts to others shared with me.

I have not been on the board for the past weeks so am glad I caught this post...

Take care of yourself and hopefully the time will come again when you can come back as moderater. People with your knowledge and background are a rare find.

Hope

6. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I hope you'll continue to give us advice, as you know so much about our sicknesses.

I've come to rely on what you tell us, and I hope you'll continue to keep us straight!!

abbylee PS - It seems weird not to see your hand on the keyboard.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm getting used to it.

Thanks again for all your good wishes. I really appreciate it. I'm around and posting a wee bit, but I no longer have the time to try to read as many of the posts as I can. Our board has grown too large for any of the moderators to be able to read everything. That's a compliment to all you members who are the ones who make this such a great resource for us.

Love, Mikie
  8. kbak

kbak Member

Mikie,
    You a very valuable asset! Hope to see you posting!