Mikie/Shirl please read -problem with board?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by libra55, Sep 17, 2003.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

Hi Mikie and Shirl, is there a problem with the board? After I read a message and want to go back to the list of posts, I have to log in and give my password again. Sort of like an endless loop.

Thanks,
    Michelle
  2. yellowbird

yellowbird New Member

I just hit the back button on my browser a second time and that takes care of it. Even though the screen appears to be asking for my password again, once I am logged in, the system retains that information for a while.

yellowbird
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am not having a problem tonight, but they others gave you good adivce, thats exactly what I do when that happens to me.

If you continue to have problems write to techsupport@prohealthinc.com for help.

The board seems to be running smooth for me tonight.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The first two or three times I go back to the messages, I click on View Messages at the top of the page instead of using the back button. You can always use the View Messages, but it takes you to the top of the list every time. I don't know why this happens. It's a pain. I'll write to our tech dept about it.

Love, Mikie
  5. Suekoo

Suekoo New Member

If that happens, click on Message Boards - you'll get a different screen of choices, then click on it again and you'll be back to all the posted messages :)