Mikie & Shirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen55, Mar 19, 2003.

1. karen55

karen55 New Member

I just wanted to let you know, I, for one, appreciate the job you guys do here.

I've moderated a message board in the past, so I really understand the things you have to consider, and go through, to keep it running the way it was intended.

Kudos to you both, and keep up the good work.

Karen
  2. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

I too wanted to tell you both how much i appreciate all that you do for us here. I am sorry that you get guff for doing this job. And thank you for always being here for all of us. I truly appreciate the the wonderful job that you do for all of us here.
    Big soft hugs to you both.
    Love,
    Joannie
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Mikie and Shirl
    You are both great! Its a hard job but you keep things going very smoothly. You`re both very wise and give very good advice and I`m so glad you`re here for us.

Sandyz

4. pamela

pamela New Member

Just a little note to say thank you for all your support and total commitment even when you feel bad at times. We all know what feeling bad means ...Ar..Ar...Ar!!! It takes a special type of person to do what you both do. Lots of appreciation from me everyday just hearing from you both and seeing your wonderful supportive replies...HUGS and more HUGS...Pammy
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I really appreciate all your sweet thoughts and words. I believe this is the best this board has been in the two-plus years I have been coming here. Our members, along with our sponsor, are what really make this the best resource available for what ails us.

Again, thank you.

Love, Mikie
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

And all you ladies! We do have a great board here, and loads of well informed people too.

I came here over two years ago, in so much pain that I could not even sit for longer than a few minutes at a time.

But after being here for awhile I learned so much how to help myself. I think my husband and children would tell you how grateful they are to all of you who helped me than, and are still helping me now!

All of you members as well as Mikie, the Web Master's and Pro Health all need to be commended for the wonderful job they are doing for all of us with these illnesses. Where else can you find so much information, friendship,and understanding in one place?

I am glad I can give a little something back to others for the help that I got.

Shalom! Shirl
  7. nefran5

nefran5 New Member

...in gratitude.

Nefra
  8. karen55

karen55 New Member

Pro Health and the Webmasters as well. A properly run and moderated board is a gift to it's members.

I have learned more about my particular conditions here than anywhere else, online or in person.

Everyone - Pro Health-Webmasters-Moderators-Members - keep up the good work. We ALL need each other.

Karen

[ advertisement ]