Mikie -so sorry

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by horsegal, May 12, 2003.

1. horsegal

horsegal New Member

Well, thanks for making me feel like an idiot! I am new and I don't realize how everything works. I will certainly take it to the "chit-Chat". I really wasn't asking for horse stories, but ways people handle things with this illness, medicines others use or how others time medication etc. in order to be able to ride, or if they continue to ride. The whole thing is an illness to me. Guess I need to work more on the me identity and not what I do/did...something like that I read on these boards. again..sorry
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

First, this is no big deal and I'm sorry if my post made it seem that way.

I realize that you were looking for ways to continue enjoying these beautiful creatures considering your limitations with illness. That is why I left the post here.

I believe this could turn into a nice group of people who love horses and who could post on our Chit Chat Forum all they want whether or not it has anything to do with our illnesses. We have a bunch of cat lovers and dog lovers over there who enjoy swapping their animal stories and I imagine horse lovers would enjoy doing the same.

My response has nothing to do with you as a person; I'm just trying to keep things on focus here.

Love, Mikie
  3. horsegal

horsegal New Member

Thanks for clarifying that. I may have been over-sensitive, but I'm glad you responded. I really did feel stupid, but I guess that's just me.
  4. selma

selma New Member

Hope to see you on the chit chat board.
    I've mistakrnly put things here too. nost of us have done this you're not alone.
    Love horses but can't stay on em. Selma
  5. Tibbiecow

Tibbiecow New Member

I'm taking up illness space here, with horsie stuff that everyone is not interested in. I'd like to help out other horse lovers with ways that I have been able to modify my life to ride.
    Unfortunately, my web browser will not allow me to chit-chat, for some reason.
    I would be happy to give horsegal my private email if she would like.
    Horsegal, would you like my email? I now have several horsie fibro friends by email.
    Tibbie
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm not talking about a chat room; our Chit Chat Forum is a message board just like this. Just click on Message Boards at the top of the page in the purple strip where you log in. It will take you to a whole list of our other forums. You get back here the same way.

Love, Mikie
  7. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

I left you a message on the chit chat message board.

mrs. zoso