Mikie-still in herx??? Dang bromelain!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judywhit, Sep 3, 2003.

1. judywhit

judywhit New Member

After reading your post Mikie about the GDU amount in your Bromelain I checked my bottle. 2000GDU, 500mg. I have been taking 3 tabs per day. I hurt so bad! I am coming out of the fatigue but feel that if you took a pin to me I would pop. I am so inflammed. Are we sure this stuff is good for us?????? My crp test came out very high again....will taking Bromelain make this inflammation go away??? please, lets encourage each other and remind each other the benefits of this treatment.
    hope you are feeling better. I am going to stick this out!!!
    have to my sed and crp rates are too high.
    blessings,
    Judy
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Well, I am hoping the bromelain will be a good alternative to Heparin because neither of my docs no I will use it.

Thanks for asking. I only took the one capsule and Herxed like crazy. I've been in bed all day except to check in here now and then. I believe the Herx was swift and has gone.

Whenever we have a treatment going on in our bodies which kill thing or alter our blood composition, it can really take its toll on us.

Good luck with your treatment and I will update you when I get home next week and try it again.

Love, Mikie