Mikie, thank you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen55, Feb 5, 2003.

1. karen55

karen55 New Member

for your wisdom and good old common sense. You hit it right on I think, when you said we are both trying to be strong for each other. We are going to eat tonight and we will talk about this. I am normally the type who is very verbal about my feelings, and encourage those around me to be the same way, and I let the fright and frustration take over. Thank you for opening my eyes.

Karen
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

How sweet; thank you! I know from experience that when our lives become so stressful that we tend to stop talking and go into a survival mode. Unfortunately, this can be hard on relationships. I'm so glad you are going to talk and I hope it will help you reduce the stress and be supportive of each other.

It was so sweet of you to post this. Again, thank you. I'm glad I could help.

Love, Mikie
  3. karen55

karen55 New Member

Mikie, we had a wonderful dinner and a great talk. The feelings are all out in the open. I think we both realized it's OK to show we are worried and afraid, and in a crazy sort of way, I feel like it's brought us closer together. Thank God, because today we found out they are concerned about not one, but two places and his angio is scheduled for next Wednesday. I'm chugging my stress vitamins by the handful today. LOL

Karen