Mikie,The Memorial service is over,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by evileva, May 14, 2003.

1. evileva

evileva New Member

It turned out very nice, I think that my Mom would of loved it. Heck, she might of even been watching. My migraines have started back so I am hoping that now that everything is over my body will settle back down some, but I guess that I'll just have to wait and see. Again, Thank you all for being here when I needed to talk.
    Eva
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope honoring your Mother at her service will bring some peace to you; it did to me. I feel my Mom around me all the time. I'm sure your Mom was there to see how much she is loved. Keep an open mind and open yourself up to possibilities and see if you don't feel her close sometimes.

Love, Mikie
  3. amaryllis

amaryllis New Member

and praying for healing, hope, comfort and peace for you when you need it most.

Gentle hugs, dear one,

~A
  4. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

I glad this part is over for you and you can now take some time to relax and get rid of your migraine and for your body to settle down i feel it will take time and you will always have good memories of your mum every one here on the board is here for you (((((big hugs)))))))))
    and take care dear Eva
    love from Loopyloo xx
  5. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

...and always will be. They are only a thought away.
    Be gentle on yourself and take it easy and let yourself grieve for her - stress and sadness is much better let out than bottled up.
    We are always here for you, whenever you need or want to talk...
    gentle hugs
    Mary xx