Mikie................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elsa, Aug 9, 2005.

1. elsa

elsa New Member

Just wanted to wish you well with your sleep study tonight. ( I think it's tonight?! LOL )

When they are wiring you up and you're thinking how OH SO ATTRACTIVE you must look with your "new doo", just remember that serious answers for your FM/CFS is only hours away!!

You might feel alittle under the weather tomorrow from sleeping in a strange environment, so give yourself permission to pamper Mikie for a while.

Let us know how it goes.....nightie-night!! LOL

Elsa
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Do they tell you anything or just send a report to the doc? I hate to wait til the end of the month to find out.

Since I will be able to take my Klonopin, I know I will at least get some sleep.

I'll at least report on the experience tomorrow.

Love, Mikie
  3. elsa

elsa New Member

Mikie,

I got kind of chatty with the sleep tech. who took care of me while she was hooking me up and showing me the ropes in hopes that she would feel comfortable in sharing what they found with me.

She told me some things while she removed the wires...i.e. "very fractured sleep" and "multi,multi awakenings".

They usually ask you to fill out another form before you leave, that's when I asked when I should contact the doctor for results. She said he would call me that afternoon......

Why don't you try and find out this afternoon if you can receive results asap. Never hurts to ask and is very frustrating to wait.

I think you are going to feel alot better then I did since you can take your klonopin. I didn't take anything sooooo made for an interesting night and interesting next day.

Good luck........talk to you soon,

Elsa
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'll see what I can do.

Love, Mikie
  5. neen85

neen85 New Member

I hope you get your results soon Mikie and they can help you find awnsers to help you sleep better! Look forward to reading about your results....you have really been through the testing arena lately! daneen
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yeah, I've been concentrating on the infectious aspects of my illnesses and have neglected to get some of these tests done. After the pressure in my chest and the lightheadedness, I decided I couldn't afford to wait any longer. I'm more concerned about the cardiac tests but if there is sleep apnea, it could be causing the heart problems. I'm just trying to get it all done. I hate all these appts. but they are a necessary evil. I'm just thankful I have ins. which pays for most of it.

Thanks for your post. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Love, Mikie