Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bruin63, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I hope your feeling better today, I read your post, on one of mine, and I meant to say something then, sorry.

I know what a tough choice it is, to move closer or not, to the New Grandson. WIld Horse's won't beable to keep me from mine, IF I ever get any. lol
    The Son and DIL, are taking their time, lol.

We live close to each other now, but there were years were we lived in different States, now I'm closer, and I get to see them more. SO it was worth the agnoy I went through to move back to CA.

I hope your day's a Peaceful one.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New year too.
    sharonk
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That is soooo sweet. I pray you get your grandchildren. I was beginning to think I would never have a grandchild. This will likely be the only one.

My SIL is a pilot for Air Tran so there are passes for me to fly up there and for them to fly down. That helps. I don't know if I can stand making that drive again.

This is the best time of the year down here and I'm less inclined to want to move where it's colder right now. Also, the housing market down here is stalled a bit until about mid-January.

I got up feeling a bit better today, so we'll see how it goes.

God bless you and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

4. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I missed this, sorry.
    I Hope your Christmas, will be a Nice one, and that you have the Sunshine today and tomorrow, we are, and that feels like Christmas to me. lol.

Wishing you and Your Family a Wonderful Holiday and may our New Year, 2006, be Better, than this past one.
    May it hold a clue, if not the Cure for us.

God Bless You,
    sharonk

[This Message was Edited on 12/24/2005]
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Without lighted palm trees :) It was in So. Cal. where I first saw this and thought it was the funniest thing I had ever seen.

Yes, the greatest present of all would be a cure. I also hope this New Year will bring one.

I hope it's a wonderful year for you and your family. God bless you and have a very Merry Christmas.

Love, Mikie