Mikie.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cinlou, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Mikie,

Hello.....I was reading your post to Joeb7th.....I was wondering about the cards you use..are they the Crystal Ally Cards??? I have them and I just think they are wonderful. I have done readings for myself and friends and it is so amazing that they are right on the mark...

Just wondering...I have quite a few divination decks, this one is my favorite....aren't crystals and stones wonderful?? They give me goosebumps! They can be so healing...

Our little store that I go to went out of business, so I have to go looking for a place to get new "things"....
    There is a store in San Diego that is great, but I rarely get down that way...

Take Care,
    Cindy
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Yes, those are the cards I use. I use the Heaven and Earth layout for forecasting. The cards have always been right on the money. I usually do a quarterly forecast but I'm not too concerned whether I do it early or late. I think that by doing it a little late and having it reflect exactly what is going on, it just shows me that I can depend on it.

I have always loved gems, stones, and crystals. I am so glad that more and more kinds of stones are being used in jewelry. I know that everything has energy frequencies and that we can "tune into" the energy of stones and crystals for all kinds of help in our lives.

I have other divination decks too but I keep coming back to the Crystal Ally deck. It's the most accurate I have ever used and I love it that if there is a particular stone or crystal which is helpful, I can actually get it and use it.

I read more about the Seraphinite and it is called the Angel Healer stone. As you turn it and the light hits it, irridescent little feathers appear among the dark green tones. It is supposed to be especially healing on a cellular level for DNA and systemic illnesses. When I was doing the forecast and reading about this stone, "Angel Healers" started playing on one of the Merlin's Magic Music albums on my cable digital music channel on Soundscapes. I have ordered the CD to listen to for healing.

I don't believe in accidents nor coincidences; I think everything, including illness, has a greater purpose. If we are open to God's amazing creations, the messages and help are everywhere. Believing this and having faith has made bearing my illnesses so much easier. A line in the "Santa Clause" movie, "Seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing," pretty much says it all.

I'm so glad you posted and that you get so much from the cards, stones and crystals. I really feel blessed that I have them and especially since the set was a gift from my daughter. Hugs to you. BTW, you can buy a lot of things online.

Love, Mikie
  3. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Hi Mikie!

So happy you replied to my post...I loaned my cards to a lady I met in a book store. When I walked into the store the first time I met her she was holding a big crystal up to her neck...(This store was a regular book shop, in a very small town)
    Anyway, this lady was very embarassted that I saw her doing this...We hit it off right away...she is a very dear friend now...I had no qualms about loaning her this deck....she just loved it, and bought her own! She turned me on to the runes, I loved them and bought them.
    You are right there are no accidents, I believe my friend and I were meant to meet...our energies just fit, we feel like we have know each other forever...there is "something" to this...
    I have learned so much from her...she has a gift of "seeing" energy exchange between people...I know it sounds crazy...but she is very sensitive to energies..around her...I am too, to a certain point...I take on other peoples emotions...I have to really be careful with that..
    Your are a Cancer?? What is your moon?? I am an Aries with an Aquarius moon...
    I am certain I am in a life of learning to wait for things, and not expecting it right NOW...very hard..but I am doing ok....
    I know there is something greater than me, and there is higher purpose to everything....whatever name we choose to call it does not matter.....it's lesson to me is unconditional love.
    Seems we share some of the same interests..
    Light Blessings,:) :)Cindy

[This Message was Edited on 10/28/2006]
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My moon is in Aquarius also. Leo is my rising sign. I am the quintessential Cancer but Leo and Aquarius temper any tendency to hide out or become moody, thank God.

At the hospital yesterday, I made two contacts which were obviously meant to be for all concerned and I think we all recognized it. One of the nurses I met has Fibro. I hope she shows up here; I gave her the URL. She is so sweet. Both these kind women made me feel so warm and comfortable about my upcoming surgery.

Every day is a chance to affect others and I try my best to do it in a positive way. We have so many older people down here with so much on their plates. Sometimes just a smile makes their day. I get more than I receive and I feel truly blessed.

Thanks for letting me know I have a kindred soul here. I'm sure there are a lot more of us.

Love, Mikie
  5. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Mikie,
    I did not know about your surgery, I will check back posts, forgive me?
    I have a Sag. rising....to much fire?? I have no signs in Earth..does that make me waaaaay out there in space? I know I have to keep myself grounded....very hard to do.

Do you have any suggestions on a good way to do this? Any idea is much appreciated...

(((Hugs))))
    Cindy
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am just now learning this lesson. All I can ever remember is wanting to break the bonds of Earth. I've been looking skyward all my life. It's almost as though I resented the boundaries of being physically human. When I meditated on my Chakras, I wanted to get to the upper Chakras as soon as possible with little regard for the lower ones. It is only recently that I have come to give great respect to the Root Chakra. If we are not grounded and the Root Chakra isn't open, it will block the whole Chakra column.

Look through the Crystal Ally book and find the stones which help with the Root Chakra. Meditate on it and see whether this helps. I know that I have been out of balance for almost all my life. I now look on this physical experience with a totally new outlook. It is as sacred as our experiences in other dimensions and far too important to ignore.

Aries is a wonderful sign. My stepdad was an Aries. It is a very intelligent sign. I hope this might help you to be a little more gounded. It seems as though we share yet another trait. I think I've had my head in the clouds for so long that I feard being grounded would clip my wings--not so. It has just made it easier to live in this physical world.

Tues., I'm having my gallbladder removed. It's evidently quite sick and has probably been making me sick for at least six months. I've been in a six-month relapse and hope once I heal, I'll be back to my old self. I was making pretty good progress until this.

Thanks for your good wishes. I send you my best.

Love, Mikie
  7. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Mikie,
    Thank you so much for the advice...I feel much like you do...the earth is my mother, in this bodily experience...but the stars are my home.

I got chills when reading your post...My book store friend was having so many problems with bloating, being sick, sick, the doc's told her it was her gallbladder, did all the test, etc. Went and had surgery and lo and behold she had no gallbladder!!!

While this was happening some of us (friends in our little healing group) went to a class where some of us were read.
    I got a reading from her(for the life of me I can not remember the woman's name)

She brought up my friend's name and she knew about her illness. The woman told me that my friend had more or less
    manifested this illness, as she was not wanting to go take care of her ill mother.
    Anyway, it ended up no gallbladder, was not born with one.

My friend ended up going to stay with her mother, which was very difficult for her because of childhood issues of her mother and alcohol. Her mother was abusive emotionally to her children.

She stayed with her for 2 years, and ended up putting her in a home close to her place near me. It was so much better for her...I think they had some closure with issues.

I was with my friend and her mother the night before she crossed over in the hospital. We sat with her for a long while...doc's said could be hours or days....that night her mother's last words were, "I love you" and my friend's reply of, " I love you, Mom".

She passed away, peacefully early morning..

Sorry I have written a book, but it was so weird about her not having a gallbladder...

I am sure you have seen xrays and all, and you do have a gallbladder..
    I wish you a speedy recovery....
    Take care and thanks for the advice, I will try it!
    (((((HUGS)))))
    Cindy

8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It was in the ultrasound but the ultrasound appeared "normal." It was only when they did the neclear scan that they could see and calculate just how poorly the gb was working (or not working :) They inject one with a radioactive isotope and the pictures are digitally loaded into the computer. From the size of the gb, they can calculate how much bile is in the gb. Then, they inject a medication which causes the gb to pump and empty itself. An image a minute is stored for the next 30 mins. As the gb gets smaller and smaller, they calculate the ejection ration. Thirty to thirty-five is normal. Mine was six. The doc said he had only seen one lower than mine.

Soooo, I definitely have a gb but not for long. It takes a while for the body to adjust when the gb is removed but eventually, the body learns to make the things needed to digest food. I'll be continuing my low-fat diet for a while after surgery.

Interesting about the woman born without one. I've never heard of it. At least, in my case, there is something which can be done. Surgery to fix the types of problems I'm having is 90 percent successful. I'm feeling lucky.

Take care.

Love, Mikie