MIKIE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mjgkennedy, Jan 17, 2004.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Mikie I pray you will be completely better soon. I appreciate all the good work you do on this website.

God Bless,
    Mary.
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I certainly agree with Mary.
    Mikie, I will be praying you get better soon and
    able to return here to this board. We miss you.

God bless you Mikie.

Danny
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Your prayers mean the world to me.

I am getting better from the flu, but it's slow. We had a rainy cold front come through and last night, for the first time in ages, I had to resort to hydrocodone for pain.

Just like all of us here, it's always something.

Thanks again and God bless you.

Love, Mikie
  4. blessings

blessings New Member

I pray Lord that you will heal Mikie of this flu.Please strengthen her body and bless her Lord Jesus.Lord, you are able to do far above what we are able to imagine. Lord, I thank you for Your Grace and love, may all that know You as Saviour Praise Your Holy Name and give you thanks. Amen

Mikie, i had prayed that God would erradicate this flu, however, since October, i am on round 6 of antibiotic, so I can say this; His Grace is sufficient..We too had a wet cold front that came through and had me in bed all day Sunday and to the Doctor on Monday. But its ok. He is aware and I must believe, His Grace is sufficient. Leaning on Him, and praying for your healing; God Bless you, blessings
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

This flu is awful and has really hit some of us hard. I believe nothing is an accident and everything has meaning. I believe I had been pushing too hard to get well and brought this on myself. I have learned from this. I am slowing down and finally accepting that I may never go back to the life I used to live and may have to build a new life more accommodating to my situation.

In any case, I'm trying to learn from this. I hope you get better and will keep you in my prayers.

Love, Mikie