Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LeLeHpr, Apr 16, 2003.

1. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

You are so right about Klonipan! I have not had to use a pain pill or muscle relaxer since beggining the medicine a couple of weeks ago..It is amazing at the difference..Though I am not completly pain free, I am no longer dependent upon my pain medicine and muscle relaxers..By the way my rhuemy had me on VIOX! You know the only benefit it had was it made me fat..Not a good benefit if you ask me..

Thanks for all the wonderful info you share with all of us! You are such a great person!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I appreciate your kind words, but even more inspiring is the fact that the Klonopin has also helped you. I do believe that using the Klonopin keeps our neurons in line and prevents the early death of overfiring, worn out neurons.

Like everything else, it doesn't work for everyone, but it has helped many. Thank you so much for letting me know it is helping you.

Love, Mikie
  3. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Without Klonipan, I would be in BAD SHAPE! Thank GOD FOR THAT MEDICINE. Take care and have a great day. Oh, I have not noticed any hair loss either...You think it could just be stressed related for those taking the med?
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Many take the Klonopin for anxiety. Stress and anxiety can cause hair loss.

Love, Mikie