MIkiei we have the same birthday!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LEFTYGG, Jul 10, 2012.

LEFTYGG Member

July 7 1948. What year were you born? Happy birthday. Love gail
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Gail, you are four years younger than I. You're just a baby :) I've always thought there was something wonderful and magical about 7/7. We also share the day with Ringo Starr. We're in good company.

Leah, thank you for your usual sweet words of kindness. Yeah, we did have a lot of sadness close by but I always think we need to honor birthdays. We are all here to walk a path and share our love. Our birthdays were the door which opened for us to come here.

Love, Mikie
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Sorry I came in late on this. Hope you both got to celebrate in some fun way !!!

Gee you guys are young too :)!! At least you were younger than I, and Rock and Joan, and Jam too. I think Rock and I are close in our birthdays.

Yes, every one is special even if I am trying now not to count them.

Love you,
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The trick is hanging out with friends who are older, easy to do down here. My friends all think I look great but they forget that I'm 10 years younger than they. In Denver, I was an old lady. Down here, I'm just a kid. FL is wonderful!

Love, Mikie

LEFTYGG Member

Id like to forget the birthdays but everyone reminds me lol.
    My mother use to tell me old people are invisible . She said people would come up and talk to me at sporting events and never speak to her. I hadn't noticed but now I'm getting it.

Whenever I give my opinion my kids and grand kids will say oh that was in the dark ages it's the 21st century. Supposedly kidding me but really not.they should listen and learn from my mistakes.

Mickie at my condo they are all 10 20 years older too.we have to do lunch sometime and you can show me the good little shops and such.love gail