Mikke,Jelly somebody _help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by danisue22, Feb 16, 2003.

1. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

I would like to start a get better program but not sure where to start. I recieved a catalog from prohealth but not sure what to order or how much. Can you help with getting me started. Thanks God Bless Danisue
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Well, it's hard to say for someone else. I think we should definitely have a good multi-vitamin and extra calcium, magnesium, selenium, and potassium. After that, we need to concentrate on our worst symptoms first. If sleep is a problem, the ZMA has worked well for many. If pain is a problem, the magnesium and malic acid has been helpful. The catalog is broken down into areas based on our needs. What works for one will not necessarily work for another.

After reading Carla's post on Ph balance, I'm glad I ordered some Coral Calcium from here.

I also thing it's important to keep our immune systems built up. I take the Immuneplex when and colostrum and just added ENADA. I believe the ENADA has already started to help with my cognitive problems even though I'm in a mini-flare right now.

I'm sure others will be along with suggestions.

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just bumping this up for you.

Love, Mikie
  4. TerriM

TerriM New Member

When you take digestive enzymes, do you know if it is o.k. to take probiotics as well . . . I would think so, but just wondering . . . Terri
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I take the probiotics and chew enzymes with my meals. I also try to remember to take calcium with meals to help my body rid itself of phosphate debris through the intestines during digestion.

Love, Mikie
  6. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Thank you all for your help.I think that I need to know more about this hypercoagulation stuff.I have a daughter that is very sick.Not producing bone marrow and some thing wrong with her platlets.something to do with the cells inside the platelets .I really don't understand all that she is going through as I live in Indiana and she's in Wisc.
    ....I am going to get my catalog back out and sit down and order some things as money is tight .I'll need to get it together over a few months.I now have a point of refernce to go by. Thanks so very much. God Bless Danisue