Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by meash, Nov 28, 2007.

1. meash

meash New Member

Cheryl and I are going to try and meet in the chat room tomorrow, Thursday around 2:30pm if you can join us.
    I also posted a new picture of my daughter and the baby, check it out. Hope to talk to later.
    Hope you are feeling better today. As always you are all in my prayers.
    Gentle Hugs
  2. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

I read the messages between you and Cheryl and saw that you were planning to meet in chat room tomorrow afternoon.
    I won't be home. My husband and I are going down to where my mom and step dad are in an assisted living center to visit them and have lunch with them and take my mom on an errand she needs to do. The drive is about 1 1/2 hr each way and then time there, so it makes for the day and then we hit work traffic going back through downtown Houston on way home!!!! Always such a pleasure!!!! We live on NW side of Houston, so have to go through it!!!
    I would love to be there, but will have to catch the next time. I am jealous that I will miss out on all the first info. Ya'll will have to fill me in on all the info you learn from each other!!!!!! lol
    Please keep praying for me. Still not feeling well at all.
    Starting to take the metho shots next week so hoping this will help. Those pills and with the increase just has me in a fit, nausea and sleepiness and fatigue, more than usual. I will also to continue to pray for you also. We have to all cover each other with prayers. I think it helps us in our own pain to be praying for someone else and thinking about someone else other than ourselves all the time. Has helped me a whole lot!!!!!
    I'll check with you when I get home and see if I missed anything real good!!
    Love in Christ and very Gentle Hugs!