Mimimurch4 needs our prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by cheryl888881, Sep 25, 2007.

1. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I would appreciate it greatly if everyone would remember Mimimurch4 in prayer. She had an MRI today and they had problems with the IV and now her whole arm is swollen and she cannot bend it and she is just having a terrible time.
    She is probably going into an RA flare and so I would appreciate your prayers for her.

If you would like to leave a message to cheer her up I would appreciate that also. She is a regular poster on the Arthritis Message board and has been coming on here frequently to give support and prayers to those among us who need it.

Thank you so much for your support on her behalf.

Gentle Hugs,

Cheryl888881
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Mimi, sure am praying for you. I hope you are well soon, and all those illnesses are short lived.

God bless you lady, and know that you are in my prayers and many others here as well.

Keep your trust in the Lord, and He will carry you through all of this. I am so sorry to hear you are this ill, and I thank Cheryl for bringing your illness to the worship board, so we all can take heaven by storm in prayer for you.

Take care, and know you have friends here as well as prayer partners.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

of course after the daily prayers for me and my family, i will say a prayer daily for her! missy
  4. Elisa

Elisa Member

Mimi, you know how special I think you are...

I am praying for your recovery - your peace and comfort and for healing of your RA.

You are so sweet and kind - you are truly an agent of the Lord - doing His work.

God Bless you Mimi,

Elisabeth