Mimimurch4

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by cheryl888881, Nov 10, 2007.

1. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Thought I would just post a little note to one of my dear "sisters." I know that you have had a rough week and hope that you will be doing better by the time you read this.

Just wanted to thank you for being such a good friend to me and that I hope you will feel God close to you today. I appreciate all you have done for me and just wanted you to know how special you are to me.

Love, prayers and gentle hugs,

Cheryl888881
  2. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

Thank you so much for the little "surprise"!!!! I really needed it!! You have been a very special friend to me that I know that God sent to me in such a time of need in my own life. Yours words constantly comfort me because they are the words of the Bible, which are the only true words in this life!! Thanks dear friend, for your special words!! You are awesome!

Love to my dear friend,
    Mimi
  3. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I hope that you are doing better my dear friend. Isn't God awesome? He knows what we need before we do and provides his grace through all of the rough patches in our lives. One of the things I am most grateful for this Thanksgiving Season is the wonderful friendships I have made on these boards. You, of course, being one of the best friends I have had in a long time and I believe it is because of your faith in Christ. It is so easy to talk about our illnesses with each other because we both love the Lord and he does make a difference as we go through these experiences with our diseases.

I appreciate you and hope you are doing better today.

Love, prayers and gentle hugs my friend,

Cheryl888881