Mind if I drop in?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by honeybell, Jan 24, 2008.

1. honeybell

honeybell New Member

Hi everyone! I'm from the FM/CFS board and just wandered my way here.

Looks like a fun place! May I join you? : )

And what's this about a book club?

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the chit chat board. This is a good place to talk about pets, jokes, recipes, tv, music, riddles, babies and things too fierce to mention.

Lots of nice people here to talk to.

The book club reads a book a month and discusses it. But sometimes people can't get the book at the library, or they don't like the book, or they're just busy. So one can discuss some other book. We are very flexible here even tho most of us aren't exactly limber.

I bumped up the last book club post. Ken is our leader and guide. He calls upon his background as a teacher to pose provocative questions.

Drop by the porch, the former off-topic thread that led to Pro Health reinstating the chit chat board.

Ha det bra*

That's Norskie for "have it good".
  3. honeybell

honeybell New Member

I appreciate the welcome.

Looks like I better find those 2 books the library would like to have back. :) If only I knew where they are. And if only I had the energy to look.

Ha det bra* right back atcha!

I have a Finnish girlfriend; does that mean she's a Finskie?

Okay, truth be told, she's from Minnesota. Her grandparents were from the old country.

My girlfriend likes to think she can speak Finnish; I tell her just pronouncing "sauna" wierd doesn't count. ;)

4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm glad you found us. I just posted on the other board to encourage members to join us. I hope more do. The folks here are the best! Wish I could get here more often.

Love, Mikie
  5. honeybell

honeybell New Member

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm looking forward to new friends. I can't get out much at the moment, so I am thrilled to be here!

As told Rock, it looks like I better get straight with the library. Those books are here somewhere............

TV...I'm an expert. All Law and Orders, news news news, love Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Science, Discovery, History channels. TV has saved me from my head exploding from boredom....LOL!

Thanks again, Elaine.

6. honeybell

honeybell New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's a pleasure to be here!

7. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

honeybelle - You will find many friends over here and we love those friendships.

There is a lot of silliness on here plus true friendship. You will love it,

Gentle Hugs,

I'm the one that want's a spellcheck!!!!!! You will soon see why!
  8. honeybell

honeybell New Member

Silliness is something I should be able to handle! :) LOL!

Everyone has already been so welcoming and kind. I can't tell you what a blessing it is already.

I just joined ProHealth in January of this year and am already reaping the rewards.

Who'da thunk it? ;)

If I had known about this, I would have done it years ago!

Gentle hugs, lilac!