Mindbender IOU an apology

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by emttoni, Oct 21, 2006.

1. emttoni

emttoni New Member

After reading the post about metal music, I realized I had ignored a question you had asked me about Metaliica. I am so sorry to have not gotten back to you!

We have had a VERY hectic week at my house - catastrophic as a matter of fact - and with the flare Im in and on top of this IM not thinking straight. I am glad you got your answer tho!

~Toni~
  2. emttoni

emttoni New Member

Bumping for Dan!!
  3. emttoni

emttoni New Member

4. mindbender

mindbender New Member

You know I realize that. I'm on alot recently mostly because of the sudden weather change. It put me in another flare. Not more pain, mostly parilizing, not being able to move unless I force myself.

Do we all get that?

I also have alot of really important things I have to do outside to get ready for winter, as this trailer is a piece of crap.

I just didn't see you anywhere, so was just concerned. Metallimom answered that, now she disapeared. It's a conspiracy.

That was a question I had for the longest time, along w/ the White Snake one.

I was thinking of starting a new thread w/ a particular name so that it can be constantly brought back. Fill it w/ all sorts of tid bits. I see your concert thread got loads of replies.

Anyways good to see you're ok, and I'm sure we'll be talking.
    Dan