Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, Jan 2, 2007.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Anybody who wants to be in the book club is in the bookclub.

Somebody wanted to know if it ws necessary to read the books. The answer is No. I didn't read the last two cause I didn't like them. That is, I read a chapter or two and tossed them in the back-to-the-library stack.

Was your name inspired by Bender on Futurama?

By the way, speaking of spiders in cracks, I have a spider on the stove. I just washed it.

Oops. Here comes my significant better. Gotta go.
  2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

but I've got to be very honest. I read so terribly slow and I loose concentration so fast. I guess it's like ADD.

I can't even read the long informational threads. I probably ask questions that have already covered.

and I'm sorry but I don't know anybody named Bender on Futurama. I chose this name partially as a slam to myself because I over analize everything. Sometimes by the time I'm done analizing something it may already be a nothing.

The name, I thought, would be like a warning to people, Oh no he's about to open his mouth again.

If you keep washing your spiders, they'll soon start expecting it and may start taking you for granted. Just a thought.

I'm to lazy to check spelling, sorry

I need sleep bad, I'll talk to you tomorrow

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Futurama was a prime-time cartoon. Made by the same people that make the Simpsons. Bender was a robot who liked to drink beer and had a con man approach to life.

His name came from his designed purpose: to bend pipes, metal bars, etc.

The spider on the stove is a skillet.

I'm sorry you can't read. I read a lot. Vicarious adventures. How do you spend your time? Music, your art, bungee jumping? Personally I'd be afraid to jump off anything higher than an unabridged dictionary.

4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it helped my exhb learn to read, since he was dyslexic. anywho gonna run now. been in e.r. had the option to stay overnight in the luxerious accomodations of hotel kaiser in the lovely city of terra linda/san rafael. i decided to bow out of the great promotion and spend it in my own bed tonight.