mindyandy thank you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by boscosmom, Jun 3, 2008.

1. boscosmom

boscosmom New Member

we sure do sound so much alike from your first post...down to the postpartum situation u went through.

do you ever go to the chat room???

i would totally exchange email addresses with you if you like...
    i am a mom of 2 kido's our youngest 3 when all this started and it is a daily struggle.
    i thank GOD i have a good hub to get me through with us being far from our closest fam. and friends.

thanks again for you post, sc
  2. mindyandy420

mindyandy420 New Member

I can't say I've tried the chatroom. We should set a time this weekend to meet there. Then we can exchange emails. I too am a mom of 2 kido's. 8 year old and 10 month old. Let me know if you would like to set a time this weekend or something....I would love to chat with you.
  3. boscosmom

boscosmom New Member

and i'll mark it on the calender b/c you know...i'll have the fog.
    this weekend we have a lot of events so...how about tomorrow nite...8:30?
    that is wed 6/4 at 8:30 pacific time.
    where are you?
    we are in az. but, moving to slc,ut. next month...my hub is already there.
    he comes in every other weekend.
    he is a light rail design engineer so we move where the company says the next job will be...he moved there in Jan. and i am taking my time...went to stay with family for 6 weeks in Louisiana with the kids and he came there every 2 weeks.
    now we are back in az tying up loose ends b/f the move.

anyway, can't wait to chat about all our "stuff/symptoms"

sc
  4. mindyandy420

mindyandy420 New Member

REMEMBER. I CAN MARK A CALENDAR AND STILL SPACE IT OFF. I AM IN WASHINGTON STATE SO 8:30 PACIFIC TIME IS PERFECT. I WILL DO MY BEST TO REMEMBER...IF I DO HAPPEN TO FORGET DON'T BE MAD AT ME. I WILL SEE YOU THEN!!!!
  5. boscosmom

boscosmom New Member

be mad...it will probably be me that forgets...if it happens, then we will schedule another time...i don't ever get mad...except at the kidos for being WILD...ha...life is too short...i spent too much time worring and getting mad about feeling this way.

talk soon, sc