Mineral Water Bath Causes Big Improvement

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by slowdreamer, Apr 6, 2006.

1. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

There has been some discussion on board lately about congested lymph flow after Tansy posted article on same
    .I just wanted to report that I went and had a bath in water from an underground spring and as usual there was a big effect.. It usually takes about 24 hrs to kick in and I have had so much energy today and my mood is really up with the brain fog blowing away.
    This has worked many times in the past.I would love to know if this works for anyone else.
    The water was at body temp with a high ph(Alkaline) and I soaked for 20 mins.It has high concentration of the common minerals.NA, Mg, S,Ca etc.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/07/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/07/2006]
  2. Dlebbole

Dlebbole New Member

Where did you get this mineral bath? Is there a way to approximate the minerals at home, in your own tub? Diane
  3. slowdreamer

slowdreamer New Member

The water is from the Underground Aquifers deep in the core of Australia. The water is like the water of Lourdes and other spa resorts popular in Europe.
    i think a sea salt bath at body temp for 20 minutes would be a reasonable substitution.
    You can buy sea salt packs or can you loll about in a warm ocean somewhere?
  4. JenniferAnn539

JenniferAnn539 New Member

SD,

What good news!

I am encouraged to hear that you felt better after a soak. Is the spring located close enough to you that you would be able to do it on a regular basis to see if you experience sustained improvement?

Keep posting if you continue with the mineral bath.

Jennifer