Minnesotan here....suffering terribly....how about others?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ilovepink4, Jun 14, 2008.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I have been bed bound for the most of this past year. this is the worst I have been...with my FM and myofascial pain....

I miraculously had 4(not in a row) days that felt almost human....where I felt pretty good during the afternnoon...of course I felt awful those evenings but what the heck! it was great to feel good for a few hours...

i was excited but guarded over this change...i tried to track down what I had done differently or what had occured in the weather...

i had layed out in the sun...i know...shame on me, but I rarely do it...and it was actually sunny here and warm...i even got a little brown....in the week following, I had 4 good days....so I assumed it was lack of vitamin D...

we have discussed that here and I was thinking about taking it anyways...because of living so far north...

so, now, I am taking it,1000 iu per day.... and laying out about 1 or 2 times every two weeks....the weather has been rainy and cold all month....

I sat out in the sun on Thursday and suffered terribly with flare...that night, Friday and Saturday...today...

the weather has been sunny Thursday....then dipped back into thunderstorms that night....and cloudy yesterday....sunny today with thunderstorms predicted...

is this rollar coaster of weather to blame? have others had this problem? has anyone had problems with flares when starting Vit D ....I also began B-6 recently...it has only been a few weeks....but no difference yet...

i would like to add another supplement soon...

should I be taking more VIt D?

Thanks for all input...you truly are good friends here.