Missed U All....Needed Prayers Prayers going Up 4 All...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BLUEROSE7, Nov 25, 2006.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I have missed you all so much!!!!!! You all have been on my mind and in my prayers!! I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

I have been gone from the boards for a while now, due to my health/flares. Not only physically drained/tired but emotionally as well, I know you All can relate.

Been really depressed a lot lately, often feels like I’m in a deep dark hole that I can’t get out of...if that makes any sense at all. We all know how it feels to be so tired and fed-up with being so tired and hurting all the time. Even though I have been going through this for years, it never seems to get any easier.

I know God will see me through and will always be by my side.

Don’t mean to come back being such a cry baby......but I need your Prayers so bad! I often (especially here lately) just feel like a failure in many ways, that maybe I don’t try hard enough. My self-esteem is almost nonexisting. In ways this is also why I have not been here for a while.....I like being here to help, give support and comfort others and I have not felt like much of a comforter or helper here lately.

Again, I have Missed You All & All have been and continue to be in my thoughts and Prayers!!

Please Pray for me!

God Bless
    ((Hugs, Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thank you so much .... God Bless You & Your family!!

As I read your post, I could not even begin to stop the tears from rolling down my face...tears from knowing I’m understood and not ever alone.

I thank God for my Family and my Wonderful husband...he is a blessing from God. But, even your most close family members and even spouses can not fully understand what we go through. It’s often very hard for other’s to understand in less they have walked in your shoes or are in your shoes. Don’t get me wrong they try there best to understand and help and I am very grateful.

But as you said, sometimes it can be a very sad and a VERY lonely feeling. Like you, when I’m down sick/flare...I am Really Down. Everything always get’s so behind and that failure feeling just comes over you and wants to take over...a very overwhelming and lonely feeling.

I am so sorry you too had a rough Thanksgiving and I pray you feel better! Prayers are going up for you!!

Thank You & God Bless
    (((Hugs, Love & Prayers)))
    ~Bluerose~
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Have Missed you All so Much!!
    Thank you hun for your prayers and thoughts....you are a Blessing!! You are so right.....The Lord is so amazing!!!

Also, very right.....Tried to push myself and do as much as I could with lil sis over the summer and I’m sure that has defiantly contributed some. The last two months have been really bad and seem to be continuing......

Thank you for posting hun and keeping me in your thoughts ....I’m going to lay back down a while.... defiantly more later!!

God Bless
    ((( Hugs, Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

What a coincidence/inspiration! Just last night I was thinking of you, and praying. I was going to post a hello to ask how you were doing, but didn't know if you were still checking posts.

So, I decided I would put your name on the Thursday night prayer Request, and now HERE YOU ARE!

It's so wonderful to hear from you.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

We will keep praying until we find some solution - maybe meds. or who nows what God will bring!

I know exactly what you mean by the dark pit. That depression is a terrible thing. Oh, I'm so happy you are back!!!

Love you much,
    Judy
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Oh Wow!!!! I've got those goosebump 'shivers' that I get when I can see the Holy Spirit's work. Amazing, Hanging, that you prayed that LAST NIGHT. It came through so loud and clear how much I missed Bluerose, wondering if she was very sick, and then figuring out how to make contact.

I am so impressed with God!!! With his "watching over us" love.

Hangin, don't feel shy to ask me next time - I won't think it's silly. You're good at posting medical things, and my one try was such a mess I decided not to do it anymore, but for other posts I'm fine. We make a good team!!!

BLUEROSE Dear, I remember that you had started taking your sister swimming in the beginning of the summer, wanting to give her a good time to make up for her painful school year.

How is your sister doing, and your Mom and Dad?

I'm just SO HAPPY you're back!

Love, Judy
  7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Judy & Hangin...Thank you both so much! You All are a Blessing!! God is so Amazing and Always Working and Watching over us!!

Have missed you so Judy.....missed you all so much. It is really something else, how you both were thinking and praying for me....and I was just lead, like being told to talk to my dear friends here...to check in with you all...AMAZING!!

Judy....lil sis is doing better.....she still has her ups and downs....but she is better Thank God!! I’ll go into more detail later.....I’m just not up to staying on for very long...I pray that changes very soon. Have been spending Many days like today in Bed. Praying for All here!!

Love You All....
    God Bless
    ((Hugs, Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

The black hole and your subsequent comments sound like depression to me. I have been there and it is awful. It makes everything worse - the pain, fatigue, ability to cope and self-esteeem.

Praying for the Lord to lift you out of the depression and bring light back into your life.

Love, Pepper
    [This Message was Edited on 11/26/2006]
  9. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Bluerose,
    I completely understand where you are coming from. In fact, what you wrote pretty much describes where I am right now too. You are not alone. Even though depression makes you feel that way so often. But it's not true. There is a saying I heard probably about 10 years ago. I don't remember where I heard it, but it always encourages me when I feel really down. "The dark is always darkest, just before the dawning."

I also encourage you to pick up a copy of "Why I jumped" by Tina Zahn. It is an incredible book. Tina talks very openly about her own struggles with depression and there are some excellent resources in the back of the book. I could relate to so much of what Tina shared and it gave me hope to read her story. It was incredibly painful to read at times. But I'm so glad I did. You can get the book for $7.75 used at Amazon.com

I wish I could give you a hug in person. But since I can't, here's a virtual hug. (((HUG))) Hang in there. God is with us always. Even as we walk through the shadow of death.

In Scripture, I encourage you to read the book of Lamentations. It is filled with the questions, doubts and hurt that comes with depression. But it also offers hope and praise to God.
  10. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Pepper, LittleBluestem, tigress11, Lms526, Judy(windblade), hangin and All......You all are a true blessing and thank you all so much for your friendship, thoughts and continued prayers. Even though, I have not been able to come here much lately.....

You all have no idea how much better it does make me feel to read your encouraging words to know other’s are praying for me and to know I’m not alone. I mean..... not alone in that most all of you have been there or are there and understand what I’m going through. I know none of us are ever alone...God is always with us.

Our Lord and Savior... Almighty God knows my heart, mind, soul and body...he knows All. I know, I have to have patience’s which is sometimes hard to do. Especially with the overwhelming feelings I’m having...I wish I could explain it better, but it’s very hard to put it into words....I’m just so tired...so tired of the pain, the fatigue, guilty feelings, being in bed all the time, feeling like a failure, feeling trapped and lonely etc..!!! I know things could always be worse...I thank God for what I can do and have.

God Please Help Me!!

Please continue to pray for me and my back is hurting so bad I’m doing all I can to withstand it...I go see my doctor this coming Thursday so maybe something can be done to help.

Prayers going Up for All...

God Bless
    ((Hugs, Love & Prayer))
    ~Bluerose~