Missed Y'all

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by diva2mi, Nov 1, 2005.

1. diva2mi

diva2mi New Member

I hope that everyone is well. I have been absent from this board for about 10 months now. I was living with a boyfriend who didn't believe in FMS or CFS and no matter how much I tried to educate him, he said that it was all in my head... so I am kicking him out and I am very exhuasted from this process.

I have learned my lesson and won't date anyone who doesn't believe again. And it will be a LONG time before I move in with anyone again. Especially having OCD... which made everything worse.

I am reading ove some of the questions and answers posted here and feel like I am at home once again. Just wanted to say hello, I guess... take care everyone! I look forward to chatting with you again.

2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I know I wasn't on the board yet, so I'm glad to meet you! Glad you made a positive decision for your health and your sanity possibly! (-:

This is a nice place to call home on the web; nice people who understand, help, support, encourage and entertain. What more could we ask for?

Again, glad to meet you.
    Sue
  3. diva2mi

diva2mi New Member

Thanks Kgangel and Sue!

I appreciate the warm welcome-back... I am feeling good about this move out now, but actually need him to move out... he is trying to find a room to rent and it is difficult... Take care and I hope that you both are feeling good today and are happy... am off to teach and do research.